Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Travel On, Traveler.

Travel On, Traveler.
By: Kylie Robbins
            Puerto Rico wasn’t my first trip and it will definitely not be my last, but it will be one that will never be forgotten. I experienced things that I had never gotten to before, and met so many amazing people. This trip opened my eyes to how to be a better traveler and look beyond the major tourist destinations on future adventures. I want to venture off the beaten paths and find things that most tourists would overlook. Papo, our tour guide in Puerto Rico, helped us open our minds to so many new things and I admired his knowledge.
            I have traveled to so many places so far, and I don’t plan on ever stopping. Traveling is the best way to get a chance to fully embrace a new culture and get out of your comfort zone. I love experiencing new things, eating new foods and seeing new places. One place that I really enjoyed while exploring Puerto Rico was the El Yunque Rainforest because of the beautiful waterfalls and scenery. Puerto Rico doesn’t just have a rainforest, but it also has biobays, as well. Kayaking through that water to see the biobay entertainment was a once-in-a-lifetime experience and, it is something I would have never known existed, before this trip. That is the thing about traveling that I love most. Finding new things that I would’ve never thought about if I hadn’t decided to travel somewhere I had never gone before.
            I am beyond excited to continue traveling in the future, and I will never forget the helpful tips that I learned while on my trip in Puerto Rico.
           
A beautiful waterfall found in the El Yunque Rainforest.
Photo by: Ajia Meux

We found a rope swing in the El Yunque Rainforest and decided to have some fun on it after a nice hike.
Photo by: Kylie Robbins

Enjoying a nice kayak through the biobay.
Photo by: Kylie Robbins


Bioluminescent Bay Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxryBmlTmhc
Contact Information:
Phone:(405)535-2467
Facebook: @KylieRobbins
Instagram: @Krobbbs

Twitter: @krobbs

No comments:

Post a Comment