Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

See the World

By: Andee Gentry


By studying abroad in Puerto Rico, I was able to grasped a whole new outlook and appreciation for the Puerto Rican culture. By taking a chance or opportunity to embark on a journey like this is one I highly suggest. This was my second time to do a study abroad program and I can’t wait to continue to do more. 
While traveling in college, I have gained a better understanding of culture appreciation and an outlook on life. By examining and living in another culture, I was able to appreciate the beauty our world offers and has inspired me to continue traveling. After visiting Puerto Rico and traveling within a group, I decided to sign up for another traveling trip in order to explore a new environment. Traveling while your young is very important to me because it opens your eyes to new experiences and adventures that help guide your life. 
After seeing so many landmarks, museums, and important architecture in different cities, it makes me want to continue exploring the world. After seeing Samuel Lind’s paintings who is a local Puerto Rican artist to the views from the El Yunque Rainforest and The Forts, I want to travel and see more wonders of the world.
 The more you travel, the more you are going to gain knowledge and experience to help later in life. I have traveled to many different places and I think it has made me more independent and aware of our world. I can't wait to explore many more places and continue to see the beautiful creations our world has to offer.
Samuel Lind the artist 
One of Samuel Lind's paintings
View from El Yunque Rainforest


Check out:


Contact Information:
Email: Andee.W.Gentry-1@ou.edu
Twitter: AndeeWGentry 
Facebook: Andee Gentry 
Instagram: andeegentry 

No comments:

Post a Comment