Puerto Rico

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

My Safe Place

By: Heather Ricchi 
After a long stressful day of studying and taking so many notes to where I think my hand might actually fall off, there is one place that I can go to that allows me to put the negative events that happened behind me. The soothing light grey walls that surround my room create an atmosphere where I feel peace and relaxation as soon as I enter. In the middle of my room there is a large bed covered by a cream ruffle blanket and multiple plush pillows. When I lay in this bed I sink into it as if I am getting the biggest hug. Next to my bed there is a huge window. When I look out this window it’s like I’m looking into a new world. Out side of this window there are cows, raccoons and horses that make there way past this window at different times of the day. My room makes me feel secure but it also allows me to be adventurous and explore.  


My room reflects who I am. From pictures of vogue magazine covers to painted bible verses mounted on my walls my room allows others to see what I enjoy along with my unique personality. My bedroom is one of my favorite destinations. This space is extremely special to me because when I am in my room I am surrounded by other rooms filled with my loving, supportive and encouraging family. I know that when I come to my bedroom I will always feel safe.

                                                              My plush, cozy cream bed.
                                        My window that allows me to explore beyond my bedroom walls.
                                            One of the Vogue magazines mounted on my wall.
Links:
http://www.vogue.com/
http://www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/inspirational-bible-verses/
http://travel.usnews.com/rankings/best-usa-vacations/

Contact Information: 
Email: Heather.a.ricchi10@ou.edu
Phone: 214-551-2717
Twitter: @heatherricchi4 
Facebook: @heatherricchi
Instagram: @heatherricchi

No comments:

Post a Comment